View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
Reading this, I'm not sure whether I should just scratch my head or call 911 and tell them you've had a stroke.
So I have expressed
1) a dislike for Scalzi's 1 chapter extended fart joke, etc.
2) a dislike for Mike Myers (character) playing the Cat in the Hat and showing his butt crack in a children's movie.
3 a dislike for some actor on Jay Leno sticking Leno's toothbrush down what appeared to be the actor's butt crack while alone in the bathroom,

and you infer that I might have had a stroke, or that you just can't understand me.

Well I won't infer anything about you other than I have an emphatic dislike for your tastes in humor.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote