View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
For readers that support folders, is there a way to copy book files into their root directory rather than having them in folders? In other words, I'd like all of my calibre book files to be copied directly into the root directory of my reader, and not filed into folders based on authors' names. Is there an option or toggle that would allow me to do this?

Thanks!
Be aware this is mostly a terrible practice.

FAT (the typical file system used under 4G) has a limited number of entries (128 IIRC )in the "root" folder.
You can have GOBS of space and no room to save files

Folders at the next layer do not have those small limits.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote