Thread: Cover Design
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #3
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
I'd probably be the minority here, but I like the original better than your new edition. The vampire skull is kind of..strange for a western (which I must read - - give me now!)

Do you draw every cover by hand? Comission an artist? Or just go trolling the interwebs for CC photos to use and abuse?

I like the look of illustrated covers, but I can't draw a stick figure. So, I discovered a plugin for Aperture called "ToonIt!" which basically rotoscopes your image into something vageuly resembling an illustration. I used to use a similar present when i played with Poser/Daz3D, but the results were always subpar.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote