View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #25
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacitana View Post
yeah, that waiting thing - i've been waiting for the last two years, believe it or not it's always devices are either too small or not developed enough or too expensive or there'll be something better in a few months... i had extremely high hopes for plastic logic que, and now when it's available it's out of my reach (again).
I do believe it. Oh yes. Same thing here. It's about three years now. But then (2 years ago now?) I wanted to try out eInk nevertheless and got myself that hanlin v3 which is still very good for reading for leisure. But not my job ... And I don't think the Que will ever be on my desk either ...
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote