View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #21
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacitana View Post
@beachwanderer

i was actually in love with entourage edge when i first saw the announcements for it :-D but i somehow lost track of it over time... how much does it cost and can it be bought in germany?
If one has a faible for niche market devices and multiple purpose gadgets it's really love at first sight.

BUT: The price of love ... The company is currently selling in the US (and Canada?) only. So you would have to import it yourself through an US-Import-Site ( you need a delivery-address in the US) which means additional fees, taxes etc. I did hear from someone that she had to pay about 650,- EUR all in all for it in the end . Said she did not add up properly so she would not spoil her own fun ...

Last edited by beachwanderer; 04-23-2010 at 05:23 AM.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote