Thread: Track replies
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:08 AM   #8
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
For me, the system keeps track of my last post read on any thread. There are indicators in the New Subscribed Threads and View all Subscribed Threads in my User CP. By hovering over this indicator, you will see that you can be directed to the first unread post in that thread.

I've attached some examples of where I can look for new posts. These indicators are also in your New Posts and at the forum level, placed just before the thread title.

Is this what you need?
Thanks DaleDe and Wetdogeared haven't used that way to get to a thread before. Brilliant. Karma coming your way.

The thing that got me confused is that I normally follow threads by going to "Quick links"/"Subscribed Threads". When I've read the thread the small arrow option disappear. So I haven't noticed it up until now.

Last edited by thinkpad; 04-07-2010 at 03:23 AM.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote