View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
Anais9000
Connoisseur
Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A while ago vvv said that there there was no way to eliminate the "hanging underline". He did say, though, that the next version would underline all the "link words" rather than just the first one.
Harry, I explained how to fix this in my message to you back in the thread: Dickens, Charles: Bleak House (Illustrated) v1, 2007-03-29

>> I notice your books have the same problem I had with the underline of the table of contents hanging out one extra place to the left. I managed to solve that by inserting a single nbsp between the DIV and A tags:
[DIV align=left] ADD ampersandNBSP; HERE
[A href="file:///C:whatever#bdn__1"]I.ChapterOne[/A]

>> If the chapter titles are guaranteed short enough not to break at the largest size, you can also change the spaces to no-break-spaces so that the whole chapter title gets underlined, and also has the "highlight on mouseover" effect.

>> I forgot to mention that the align attribute for the DIV has to be changed from "justify" to "left", as shown in the example

That's how I get the TOCs in my postings to look so nice...
Anais9000 is offline   Reply With Quote