View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
Right Ascension and Declination, sci-fi novels now just 99 cents each

Greetings, book lovers...

My name is David Derrico, and I am an author who just joined your ranks when I was shocked to receive a Kindle 2 as a surprise birthday present a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I've been active over on KindleBoards and was recently referred over here. The rapid developments in eBooks and e-reader technology have been very exciting for me... I've been waiting many years for eBooks to take off, and it seems the time is finally here. I definitely know that I love my Kindle!

I have written two novels, which are available in paperback and for the Kindle. I recently started a grand experiment where I slashed the prices down to just 99 cents each. I consider it my small way of supporting the eBook revolution and getting the books out there to allow more people to afford them and hopefully enjoy them.

My novels are science fiction, and they tend to appeal to sophisticated readers who aren't afraid to digest some philosophical undertones along with their action and adventure. The novels are character-driven, and they invite readers to ponder difficult ethical dilemmas and question their own notions of fairness, honor, and the nature of justice. They ask the question: "What if mankind had to choose between honor ... and its very survival?"

Fans of Timothy Zahn or David Weber might hopefully appreciate Right Ascension and its sequel, Declination. There are reviews and excerpts available on both Amazon and Smashwords, as well as my own website, www.rightascension.com. I am always eager to hear from readers and welcome any honest reviews—good or bad—of my work.

Thanks again for listening, and please feel free to chat or ask me anything that's on your mind. The Amazon and Smashwords links to my novels are below.

- David

Right Ascension | Declination

Smashwords:
Right Ascension | Declination

Last edited by David Derrico; 05-15-2010 at 07:24 PM.
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote