View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #10
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
oh my word - it wasn't from the library but I bought a James Patterson 6 book bundle yesterday at Diesel and had the same problem. 3 of the books were formatted correctly - when you increased text size, it filled the screen and broke the line endings correctly. The other three, when you did this, it broke words in the middle and everything, plus the starting font was smaller to begin with, it was more like the issues with pdfs (lots of white space around the text). The others (all were epub) had been trimmed correctly as well, which really helps. The author metadata was on 4 and the others show 'Company Name'. They are DRM'd so I can't change the metadata.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote