View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I love my Kindle because of the convenience and ease of reading. I had a habit of putting books aside because of the size of the print or weight. No longer an issue. I also like that I can carry a variety of books in a device that fits in my bag. No worries about running out of reading or not having what I'm in the mood for.

My biggest dislike is that I can no longer share books with others...but I solved some of the problem by getting my mother a Kindle.

I don't miss paper but I don't like contributing to the demise of the brick and mortar stores because I still love nothing more than browsing a bookstore at lunch. SoI find myself buying more cookbooks and magazines so I feel better.

Originally I thought it was way overpriced...but since I find myself spending less and reading more, I can easiy justify the cost (as long as I can hold off on upgrading for another year ).
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote