View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by huevos View Post
I just spent a week reading an old tech book on vacation because I didnt want to get any sand in my kindle. This provided me with a good opportunity to compare my reading speed. I think I read faster with the kindle. the biggest reason is that when my eyes get tired of smaller font, i can bump up the size and continue reading longer. I think I may read slightly faster on the kindle...but I dont think its that noticeable.

A lot of people take their Kindle to the beach and in the bath.......They just stick it in a one gallon baggie, seal it, and read away~
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote