View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Dosage runs fine on Windows, although you need to install it and it's dependancies 'manually' (i.e. 'python setup.py install')

I'm using the following script conversion, although that itself uses the cygwin 'find.exe' in my D:\bin\ and A: is where I mount the Reader.

Code:
REM First archive old comics and clean temp
cd Z:\WebComics
cp -vr Comics/* ComicsArchive
rm -Rf Comics work
mkdir work

REM use the dosage binary 'mainline' to grab the comics
mainline ChasingTheSunset DieselSweeties JoyOfTech LittleGamers UserFriendly xkcd ComicsDotCom/getfuzzy Flipside KeenSpot/ElGoonishShive KeenSpot/ElGoonishShiveNP KeenSpot/JuvenileDiversion KeenSpot/MenageA3 KeenSpot/Striptease UClick/Doonesbury UClick/Foxtrot UClick/Garfield UClick/LibertyMeadows

REM go to comic folder
cd Comics
rem # move everything to one folder as dosage creates subfolders for every comic
D:\bin\find . -name "*.*" -exec "cp {} \WebComics\work" ;

rem # go to work folder
cd \WebComics\work
rem # zip the comics
zip -m comic.zip *
rem # rename to cbz
mv -f comic.zip comic.cbz
rem # convert to lrf
comic2lrf -r -l -a "Webcomics" -t "Daily Webcomics" comic.cbz
cd ..
copy work\comic.lrf A:\database\media\books\
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote