View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 04:18 AM   #6
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by henriquemaia View Post
Are there any updates concerning this?

The trick to decrease the font size works but it's far from elegant – or even practical, in some cases, specially while you're doing some research work and you have to underline huge portions of text.
agree with you that it is definitely suboptimal - it is possible in theory, as with Coolreader on my Pocketbook I could select across pages. However that is the only software I am aware of tha tis capable of doing this, and I don't think there is a port for Kobo.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote