View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by roycymru View Post
Can someone please explain to me why anyone would want to put any more than a few books on any e-book reader at a time. Aren't you just better off using something like calibre to manage your books and just putting them on as and when you require. Even going away oh holiday for a couple of weeks I can't see the point of having more than 10, maximum. How many books can anyone read at one time?
I'm with you here since I usually have 15 books at the most on my ereader, but (after reading many topics regarding that question) I understand why other people do differently. I don't like jumping from one book to another and taking some time to decide what I do want to read makes it sort of special I have chosen that book at that time, I didn't just stumbled on it.
This is the same with my audio player. I like to miss a song to discover it again. The memory is only 4G, can you believe it? I'm beyond helpless
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote