Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #115
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Oh, my bad, perhaps it is the mini. It sounded like you had forgotten to init the plug-in. I forgot you had it going earlier in the thread and had mentioned the menu issue. Perhaps the home screen code is different for the mini.

I suppose it could be worse, the 2.5.1 version I have running on the Glo won't let me back to the home screen without a power cycle if I enter the BOOKSTORE and so much as search for anything. It will not display the READING BOOKSTORE options on the top of the main BOOKSTORE screen upon returning from any of the bookstore functions(though they are there initially) and the home button keeps you on the same page as well. All this without even initializing the tweaks plug in. Downright Barmy.

Last edited by TechniSol; 05-14-2013 at 08:34 PM.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote