View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I love word games, but dont play many that require others to play with. I do play words with friends occasionally (far less since Zynga bought it, I was really annoyed about that). I'm also a scrabble player on my iPad. I'll look for you, Sue (I'm Sue too, but cant remember what my game centre ID is, I've had a couple)

Just looked at the others, I'm only into whats free, these days, Imangi actually looks a bit challenging, downloaded that. And here's another. Wordly: theres only one level and the aim is twofold a) to get the highest score you can (you only compete with yourself) and b) to clear the board.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 01-16-2013 at 05:26 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote