View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:10 AM   #266
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
You only asked one question. I seriously doubt that my imagination is supposed to be limited to 0 questions (that is less than 1).

Didn't mean it in a disrespectful way!

That one answer answered all the questions I had about the ads-free status. That it's device-specific and not bound to any Amazon account. And it's tied to your serial number of the device itself.
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote