View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos View Post
Anyone had a chance to do any reading on the holiday?
I actually did more reading than anything else. Went over to the in-laws to enjoy charred mammal flesh and see the in-law grandparents. Normally, I would have pulled double-duty of social butterfly and daddy-jungle-gym... But, I was not aware that the *colorful, crude descriptive words* sister of my pint-sized better-half was going to be there as well.

Instead of chatting up everyone (but her), I plugged my headphones into my phone, put on some instrumentals and fired up the Kindle for 4 or so hours. Took a tandem nap with Hotdog, and then read for another couple hours.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote