View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
A "hard reset" will reset everything to factory defaults and will delete all added stuff ... books,notes .. etc, there is no real difference between a soft reset and a power-off/on, a soft reset/power off/on reloads the device software it retains all current settingsA soft reset power off/on can clear a lot of problems but a hard reset is a desperate measure that should be reserved for desperate times when all else fails... personally I recycle the power about once a week or after a charge... I dunno if it does any good but I have not had the problems that some have had with the T1freezing etc I also clean the screen with a glass cleaner once a week....
bla is offline   Reply With Quote