View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 03:59 AM   #33
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Portnoy's Complaint (Philip Roth) although I did force myself to read it in one day because I had to read it for a literature course and IMHO these types of books are better to get over with quickly than drag the torture out. After finishing I literally threw it across my room.

Last year I gave up on In the Name of the Rose (Umberto Eco), it was too slow and too descriptive for my tastes. I also gave up on The Murder of King Tut (James Patterson) because I got annoyed with the unneccesary chapter breaks and general lack of quality.

I also am another person that couldn't get through Stephen King's Dark Tower series. I tried several times and lose interest when reading the second book (I don't think I've finished it).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote