View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #56
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Done (both approving of creation of teams and uploading en versions of *.po). But the slug of project, where *.po're belonged, has been changed to more general (kindle-touch-locale). Here is the new URL of a project.

As you was the initiator of localization, I've also added you as a maintainer of all Kindle Touch projects.
Yeah, thanks for that!

In the mean time, I have been playing around with the "blanket" one a bit. I was initially a bit surprised by the result of "tx --auto-remote", because the folder structure does not make sense at all. So I recreated the entire thing from scratch with a "correct" folder layout, removed the resources you created (fortunately it's only 3 of them), and checked in the stuff again.

After checking out the project again in a different directory, it turns out that the structure was again screwed up. So I was blaming you for something which isn't your fault... sorry

In any case, we now know that for that tool to make sense, it's best to also provide the .tx/config, so people get a meaningful layout of the files locally.
I only realized this now, and also that you keep the master copy in git. So instead of using my own directories locally, I can just sync to the git one :-)

By now, I hope I cleaned up the mess I had created.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote