View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #2
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by badspell68 View Post
Sent my prs-500 into Sony for warranty repair and there swapped it for a prs-505. Can't tell but the 505's screen looks smaller. Is this the case?
I measured my PRS-505 screen and the screen of my old 500, and they are both exactly the same by my measurements.

Lucky you, getting the 505 for "free", as it were. We have 3 of the readers in my family, and we had to replace everybody's 500 with the 505s. That was tough! Hopefully, you'll like the new button placement and the page search as much as we all do!
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote