View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #45
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Walking my dog didn't give me enough exercise--he's a real slowpoke--so I got a video and started with a kettle bell. It's the only weight training I've ever enjoyed. I started with a lower weight because I didn't know how it would affect my arthritis (I'm a card-carrying old guy). I want to work up to a pood (12 KG or about 36 pounds) when I can afford another kettle bell.

I am not in good shape.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote