View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I'd say you need to do it manually in Calibre. I don't sync stuff as such myself, just highlight the books I want to send to my Sony, and then it's "transfer to device". As for a summary, I believe there is a way to add it to the book (as the 'first page'), but have never tried it.

I understand Kobobooks is a great source for Ozzies, and they're DRM'ed.

Doreen:

I thought the Overdrive instructions say you need both - it always seemed silly to me!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote