View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #12
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Ok, I took a look at the SBL_grk font and the problem is that it's not been properly encoded. I recompiled the font and the modified version works fine in ADE, showing all the diacritics.

Unfortunately, the EULA for the font doesn't allow distribution of modified (i.e. fixed) versions :/. The problem lies with the font, not ADE, so you'll need to find one that's been properly compiled.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote