View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 11:04 AM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I am working my way through all my early conversions. The new copy is fully proofread to the best of my abilities. I also made some minor editorial decisions that improve the readability.

You really gotta read these stories. Mr. Twain has a truly twisted sense of humor that is wonderfully expressed by his mastery of the English langauge.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote