View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 10:50 PM   #621
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgm View Post
Hi,
As i wrote Likebook Mars was faulty. I bought from Official Likebook Reader Store on Aliexpress.

Seller promised to pays shipping cost ( ~22USD) to China back. (and some compensation for late arrive, it was a week over the max delivery time ...)

I sent item back and seller never ever answered to me!

Unfortunately Aliexpress can't -or won't- force seller to keep his word.
I spent hours, with different Ali customer service representatives, mostly was promising to help - always after long chats.

Ali cust service finally offered a coupon as a postage compensation because they ensured, that seller not answered to me.

I escalated this because that coupon would be valid only for few days and i was promised to get back the postage cost.

(Finally seller sent 19 USD?? as the postage cost - i assume Ali "ask" him- but never answer about the coupon he promised for replacement.)
So i got -most of- my money back, but i spent ~ 10 Hours with arguing- with helpdesk, stays days in hopeless -

So i think Ebay or PayPal buyers protection is much much buyer friendly than Aliexpress.

So finally I don't recommend Mars to buy from Aliexpress -especially from this seller/store. Sad to say it because Spain store could have been a big advantage!

You should consider to buy Likebook Mars from Gearbeast or Bangoods because you can pay by Paypal which is a lot more safe.
So they just sent you 19 USD as a postage refund but did not refund the amount of the device 220USD? Mine came fine and I had no issues but yeah support at alli is like 50/50 and I was able to use paypal on mine when I bought it off there, maybe they cant do it for Spain for some reason?
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote