View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:08 AM   #8
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: (Vivlio) Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by toliman3 View Post
I am somewhat disappointed with Tolino. In the first place their webreader is not available in Belgium:bummer. But moreover their ios app also does not work, and this is not mentioned on their website with nothing but commercial stuff, but it only works if you are from Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland or Austria. Moreover for complaints or help they apparently wash their hands because you are redirected to your bookshop. Not a nice company!
I'm also from Belgium and the web reader works for me? I also use it as cloud storage to add hundreds of books, which I can then download to the reader as needed.

I'm a customer via Standaard Boekhandel though. Maybe that's the difference? Maybe the bookstore where you bought it hasn't got their integration with the mytolino platform in order yet?

I log in to the web reader via: https://webreader.mytolino.com/library/index.html#/home

Last edited by Dryhte; 01-07-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote