View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 12:58 PM   #10
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I found out - made sure in fact - that DRM could be stripped before I bought my first dedicated ereader (a Kindle). Not long after I discovered that deDRM-ed ebooks could be converted to pretty much any format you like, thanks to Calibre.

Since then I've bought devices based on the device itself and bought my ebooks wherever they were cheaper - usually Amazon.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote