View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 03:33 AM   #1
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Boyue T63/Shine update (sort of)

There's been no news of this since its original (somewhat ambiguous) announcement back in June, so I decided to email Boyue about it asking if there was any further information about it (e.g. release date or specs) available.

The response I got back was clearly from someone for who English is not their first language, and was that nothing will be forthcoming until October (whether that will be the release, or just an announcement, is unclear).

Somebody who's a potential retailer or distributor might get more information than this potential end-buyer.

I'm still looking at it as the likely best opportunity to get the latest technology in an open-system ereader.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote