View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:33 AM   #726
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Karma to you for mentioning the tweaks plugin, but it seems to have been fondled and finessed for the Kobo Touch specifically. Has anyone actually tried using it on an Aura?
I got my Aura HD on monday this week and after letting it fully charge ( my Galaxy tab GT-P1000 usb plug worked really well for charging from mains output 5V 2A) I connected to my laptop and let Calibre do it's thing. I asked it to send 85 items to the main memory of my Aura and left it to do the job (the Kobo Touch Plugin is enabled!!) I ejected the Aura and I then looked at the Aura library after it had populated what Calibre had sent it. All items appear as Kobo Epub and all the text based adjustments have so far worked on each book I have read (text size , line spacing etc.text weight and all the other options in the advanced menu aswell). Thanks to the plugin creator for a cracking job it's spot on.
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote