View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #38
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestlem View Post
Yes this is the issue I want it a global setting not by book.
Right. It's a legitimate feature request by you. There are various ways to oblige you, as outlined above, so let's hope one of them will be implemented later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestlem View Post
The setting is sticky and global and not per book. I have never seen it change
I have, you know... especially in very badly formatted e-books. It can easily happen for an e-book to employ extra-large or extra-small fonts. Then, if I adjusted those, this would negatively affect all the other books with normal-sized fonts... This was happening to me in Stanza, Kindle... Marvin is the first e-reader for me that prevents this from happening.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote