View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbtrout View Post
Hi immac, what i do is i connect the prs to the usb and when it is recognized in "my computer" as a external drive i just browse thru the folders until i find the pdf file. i just delete the culprit, reset and the unit works fine. it is a bummer not being able to read pdf but guess i will have to put up with it.
You should contact the Sony or the dealer and get this resolved. You should not have to get used not having a feature that was advertised to work. Try some really simple PDF files and if they don't work then your unit is defective. If the problem is specific to one PDF file then contact Sony or Adobe and send them the non-working sample.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote