View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
The StarDict format does not support morphology. I suspect, that your desktop software has some kind of "fuzzy word" functionality, that looks for entries that resemble the search term - which could mean it just looks for a match in as many letters as possible. ColorDict doesn't have this feature and although it's a nice tool, it seems to me like it hasn't seen any updates for a long time.

Did you try GoldenDict instead? I personally don't use it myself because of minor flaws that haven't been resolved, even though they have been well known for over a year now. (I don't know whether it has this fuzzy word feature and whether it will integrate with PageTurner, it's just a guess.)
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote