View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #297
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Replacement has just arrived, it is so much better
No pink whatsoever, a very faint green area which I can only barely notice in the dark if the light is on high. Contrast is really good on this one too.
There is still a very small amount of light bleed on the bottom left-hand side, but nothing compared to the one before.

I am happy with my PW

Thank you to all who have wished me luck in getting a good one

Edit: and the cherry on the cake is that it's on 5.3.1 so I can jailbreak without having to downgrade the firmware fist. WiFi staying firmly off for now

Last edited by Yolina; 02-04-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote