View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #35
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I just don't like Calibre for conversion. I think it's a fabulous cataloging tool, and I use it every day, but not for conversion. And I think it would be inappropriate for me to use it in our firm, really. I can experiment with it for this aspect of sub-setting, though, and see what happens.

H
What I do is put the ePub into Calibre, convert the ePub to ePub, pull the subsetted fonts out of the converted ePub and replace the fonts in the original ePub with the subsetted fonts. Then I fix the OPF & CSS if any of the fonts were deleted. Then I have the subsetted fonts in the ePub without it having been converted.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote