View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:35 AM   #612
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
About as convenient as telling others not to "go around in circles" by repeating 'debunked' trial documents while ignoring the most damning evidence against Samsung? You've been rather silent on the issue of copying of late.
I've been reviewing your posts, but others have jumped in and said what I felt needed saying. There's no sense just repeating things.

Also bear in mind that I agree with you with regard to TouchWiz. I said above that I felt Samsung should be penalised for this. They were clearly trying to move their UI feel closer to the look and feel of iOS.

Graham