View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 05:28 AM   #112
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I gather from my reading posts over the past year that Smashwords' meatgrinder is to be avoided when possible.

I see now that Amazon has its own DTP system, Barnes & Noble has PubIt!, and Kobo I'm not sure about. Are they all better than Smashwords? Is it better to submit your work to each of these separately before you go to Smashwords?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote