Thread: PRS-T1 Note Export Question
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
no.guru
Crazy like a
no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350
I'm still somewhat new at the T1, so I would love to hear of a way I don't know but I've found no way to backup handwritten notes except with the Sony reader software.

Yes, it does run automatically when I connect to my laptop but I immediately close it unless I specifically want to back up the notes because I've stripped DRM and don't want them overwritten.

I don't add many handwritten notes to books, but I'm now testing this and will post later with results from calibre.

Edit: I wanted to be sure, but I've found no way to backup the notes in calibre. I added a note to a public domain epub, saved and synched with calibre but the note was not visible when I viewed the document on my laptop.

Last edited by no.guru; 12-30-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: additional note
no.guru is offline   Reply With Quote