Thread: Goodreads?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #11
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Im on Goodreads as an author too (I have no friends so feel free to friend me! ), but I do not sell via it. Goodreads just links to my Amazon and Barns and Noble listings. I have not found the "forums" there all that great but not spent much time in there. I need to start putting books I read in there and rating them to see how that goes... but so far I just have my author account and books I have written.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote