View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #16
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnseeking View Post
I set a test alarm to try it out (while listening to a podcast through headphones) with the option to "escalate the alarm" volume. The alarm screen showed up, but I never heard an alarm (speaker OR headphones) and since then the only sounds I get from my speaker is a static-electrical POP sound when I remove my headphone plug or when my PE wakes up or goes to sleep.
Sorry if I didn't understand the above. I read that as you were listening on headphones and when the alarm went off it shut down all sound (speaker OR headphones).
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote