View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #13
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
...and thus the need for the ultimate travel device, the Transporter! I tried to build one out of a fax machine. All my volunteers were ok for awhile, but then curled up and turned yellow.

And yet another TRUE STORY: I got a call from a customer asking us to stop faxing a particular document. I asked my assistant why he kept faxing, he claimed the fax "didn't go through". Think about it... think about it... ok, laugh now.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote