View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
15 years? We'll need floating devices, that run on salt water. From all the global warming, you see. But by then we'll have cybernetic implants and eInk tattoos. Now, where did I park my flying car?

I recently had a conversation with a friend who is working with a prototype for a gesture-controlled heads-up display (think "Minority Report", the movie).

In other news, don't tell me kids don't pay attention to the news. My young nephew asked me what we were going to do about the worms. He was very concerned about the worms' impact on the environment, and thinks we need a plan to fight global worming. [true story]
ooh ooh i want a gesture-controlled heads-up display like from Minority Report !! that's the first thing i thought when i saw the video demonstration of the multi-input touch interface. tell your friend i could be a beta tester.

your nephew is a smart kid. we should all be worried about the worms. i know i am.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote