View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
She said that wifi would be nice, but she also said that it isn't a must.
Indeed...
Moreover, the possibility to sideload has a much higher priority than wifi... But it is only after having read a few posts on this forum in the last few hours that I came to realize that maybe not every ereader has that possibility.

Quote:
...readers other than the Kindle and not be locked into Amazon for DRMed content.
I'm a Linux-user, not because I have lots of geek-genes, but because I prefer the freedom of that OS over Windows and Mac... and for the same reason I don't prefer to be 'locked' into Amazon... although I realize they have a huge (English) choice of books.

Quote:
The primary language for ebooks is English? Perhaps in the US. Here in Germany it's - surprising as that may seem - German. I'm sure in Belgium it's Dutch and French.
Well, here you're underestimating tiny little Belgium... We don't have just two, but three official languages... In the east of Belgium is a region where the primary language is... German!
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote