View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 03:59 AM   #57
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordinaryuser View Post
Now I have found my major problem with BD. I have been trying to use a Microsoft word 97 program. If the directions hit me in the face I might have noticed it in the program directions. Off to ebay to buy at least a Microsoft word 2000 or later so it will work. I thought Vista was causing the problem. As was said on the last post, thank heavens for this forum. Sometimes it overcomes my ignorance. (Not all the time mind you!!)
That's right - Word 2000 or later versions all work fine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote