View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #12
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRoast View Post
I also have had this problem about 3 times. It has happened to me when the reader has powered down completely by itself, after not being used for a couple of days. The same message has come up and I have had to power down completely and start it up again. I can then get back into the book but it opens at the start so you don't know what page you are up to. Didn't use any pins though.
Same thing just happened to me. Just a full power off and back on and the books became readable, but my place in the book I was reading was gone.

I think there may be a bug in the firmware with shut down. I turned Power Management OFF.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote