View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:13 PM   #313
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmplxAdSys View Post
Two questions about the annotations plugin I've searched for but haven't found answers to:

1) Is it possible to modify the CSS in "modify appearance" to include "chapter progress" in the annotations that are pulled from a Kobo? I know the experimental annotation pull built into Calibre does this, but I'm curious if the Annotations plugin can do so as well. It'd be useful.
Hmm, I would have said it already did this. I'll check what's happening when I get home tonight.
Quote:
2) Is it possible to text-search the annotations so that you can find a specific word highlighted in the custom annotations column, like how most word processors' "find" function behaves? I know that there are two ways to find books with annotations that have a specific word: by doing a custom column search in Calibre's main search window, and by using "find annotations" for the Annotations plugin. But neither of these quite behave as I'd like; they do find books whose annotations contain the search term, but then I have to manually go to the custom column and scroll through it all to find the word manually, or copy-paste the entire contents of the annotations column into a word processor, and search for the word again.
Sorry, there isn't a way to do this in calibre.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote