View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 11:17 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Can I claim credit for suggesting disconnecting the two USB monitors well before anyone else?
Sure you can. I was going to suggest disconnecting the adapter from the computer's usb socket, but when I saw your post I yielded to your suggestion.

Why my way? Firstly there's only one of them, and secondly USB plugs are more amenable to being removed from their sockets than HDMI plugs, which I often find to be a PITA.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote