View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #888
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
So I gained 3,5 kilo's. Mostly it's because of school (I'm trying to become a famous patissiere ), and because I feel like I have to taste everything I make there. Yesterday I tried on one of my summer dresses, and although it still fits it's not as comfortable as it used to be

Time for action! I want to lose about 7 kg, preferably before bikini season begins I've signed up for weight watchers online, because I've heard some very good stories about their method. So right now I'm counting propoints and trying not to snack too much.
I've also started jogging again. This time last year I could run for a whole hour, easily. But then life caught up to me and now I can barely make it to 15 minutes. So I've dug out my start to run schedule. I've also taking my trusted Brompton out of the closet and started cycling to the station again.

Sunday is my weighing day, I'm curious if I managed to lose something this week.
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote