View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
But the people who are keeping up with tech sites are the ones who give recommendations to the non-technical about what to buy. Doesn't take much for word of mouth to spread about Kim Jong-Jobs and his evil ways. Tides can turn a lot quicker than we think.
No recommendations needed in iPad's case. A few months ago I was showing off my reader(s) to people that had never even heard of such a thing. Now I can't have a general conversation with anyone without them bringing up the iPad. Everyone knows it, and everyone seems to want it. It seems that most of them know that they won't be really free to do with it whatever they choose, but either they don't really care as long as it looks so good, or they hope someone will hack it soon.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote